This article explains how users can use Journeys to add value to their application.
Journeys are a structured way of guiding users through content to help them learn and gain insights. The workflow includes various components such as the journey overview, entry onboarding survey, journey steps, step items, exit survey (optional), and completion screen.
How Do Journeys Add Value?
Journeys can add immense value to your platform, leading to increased user engagement, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Structured Learning - Journeys offer a structured learning path that breaks down complex concepts into manageable steps. This approach helps users grasp key concepts in a logical order, enhancing their understanding and retention of the material.
- Personalisation and Customisation - By tailoring content and messaging based on user personas, preferences, and behaviours, you can deliver highly targeted and relevant information to their customers. Through dynamic content, and adaptive recommendations journeys create a customised learning path that meets each customer's unique needs.
- Goal-oriented Progression - Journeys provide a clear path and a sense of progression towards specific goals. By defining clear objectives for each journey, you can help end-users achieve their desired outcomes step by step. This goal-oriented approach instils a sense of purpose and direction, keeping customers engaged and invested in the platform.
- Data-Driven Insights and Continuous Improvement - Journeys enable you to gather valuable data about user behaviour, preferences, and learning patterns. By analysing this data, you can gain insights into how users interact with the platform, identify areas for improvement, and optimise the user experience
- Enhanced Retention and Loyalty - By providing valuable and engaging journeys, businesses can significantly enhance customer retention and loyalty. When customers perceive the platform as a valuable resource that helps them achieve their goals, they are more likely to remain engaged and loyal.